Hey, quick little post tonight! One thing that I am definitely learning more about the culture everyday is that Spaniards are just love to chill. They just hang out everywhere! Tonight, Rikki and I grabbed a bit to eat at a restaurant called "El Morado". I ordered a "sandwich mixto" which is just a ham and cheese sandwich basically. Rikki, on the other hand went above and beyond and ordered a "sandwich mixto con huevos"- which is the same thing that I got, just with eggs. What came out on the plate, neither of us were expecting.
Yes. The egg is like...in the sandwich... There was a piece of bread, ham and cheese, another piece of bread, an very gooey egg sunny side up and then another piece of bread with a hole cut out of it (displayed for decoration). Needless to say...it was hilarious. Possibly one of those "you had to be there moments"...but it's okay, we laughed! :)
Much love from Spain!
Love always,
Natalie Christine
No comments:
Post a Comment